How to Create Shortcodes For Blogger Blogs?

Hi,

I would like to know that is there any way to create short-codes for blogger? For example, wordpress users use in their blogs. There are many types of short-codes are seen in the word press community such as Accordions and Toggles; Tabs; Pricing table; and Google map. Is any option available to create short-codes for blogger? is there any risk of negative SEO using short-codes in post?

Many Thanks.

UPDATE: You can now easily create Blogger Shortcodes by installing this lightweight plugin

Hello @ahmeddcc159,

There are no any Shortcodes for Blogger. If you want to display any element like, Button, Tab, etc then you need to put element’s HTML codes directly into HTML Section of the Post and CSS Codes in Template. This do not affect SEO.

Thanks
Harman Singh Hira
Design Devta

You can surely create shortcodes in blogger or any platform that fits you.

Shortcode is a simple technique to nifty long chunk of complicated Code with very little effort. I will write a tutorial soon on mbt to better help you how to create it. You can create it only if you are well versed with Javascript and it would be quite difficult explaining the entire process here.

Waiting for your post dear @Mohammed :blush:

Thanks everyone. Yes, eagerly waiting for your tutorial dear @Mohammed

We added these scripts in one of our clients template and we have shortcodes for pricing tables, Alert boxes, accordion, multi tabs and buttons. I am sure you guys would love it. Will publish them with everyone this month hopefully

Normally shortcodes are added for clients templates to make there job easy but you can add it to your custom templates too if you don’t want to take the headache of complex coding

Wow. Wonderful news dear @Mohammad. May Almighty bless your handwork and contribution.

Update

@ahmeddcc159 As promised we just launched the plugin for Blogger Shortcodes! You can now easily create shortcodes in blogger with a single line of code without using complicated long ugly CODE. :slight_smile:

@Mohammad I have Added all Scripts given by your website You Can Check it by using View Page Source… But Your ShortCodes are not Working n my site www.narayangiri.com.np

They will not work until you add there CSS. I got all CSS from the demo page and my shortcodes are running fine! You have to wait fro some days. Mohammad will post about all short codes. :smile:

@ishworgiri0 you need to wait for shortcode tutorials. I just published the first one here

All instructons are included inside these tutorials and the JS file is updated only when a new shortcode is released and there will be around 20-50 such tutorials coming, so stay tuned :smile:

@Shivansh Clever you!

I have created a tutorial about how to use SoundCloud Blogger Shortcode By MBT. If you want to learn it before MBT provides you the official tutorial you can check it on the given link.

@ahmeddcc159 Now everything about about Blogger shortcodes plugin is on the web. Check the following tutorials by MBT:

• [jQuery Accordion Shortcode For Blogger][1]
  • [jQuery “Tabs Shortcode” For Blogger][2]
  • [Dailymotion Shortcode For Blogger][3]

MBT has not provided all the tutorials yet, so if you want to learn how to use them, you can check my tutorials

• [SoundCloud Blogger Shortcode Plugin][4]
  • [How to use Message Boxes Blogger Shortcodes][5]

Like if this helped you. [1]: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/04/blogger-shortcode-for-jquery-accordion.html [2]: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/04/create-tabs-in-blogger.html [3]: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/04/dailymotion-shortcode-for-blogger.html [4]: http://bloggingeasier.blogspot.com/2015/04/soundcloud-shortcode-plugin-by-mbt.html [5]: http://bloggingeasier.blogspot.com/2015/04/message-boxes-shortcodes.html

I think, that’s not good naman. Mohammad had created this plugin with his hard work. So kindly, please don’t publish tutorial of short codes which mohammad (MBT) had not published yet. I know, these short codes are much easy but don’t publish it before MBT publish it.

I think, that’s not good naman. Mohammad had created this plugin with his hard work. So kindly, please don’t publish tutorial of short codes which mohammad (MBT) had not published yet. I know, these short codes are much easy but don’t publish it before MBT publish it.

If you continue publishing these type of articles, you never gain respect in your readers’ eye.

@Shivansh please, get complete knowledge of the subject before telling someone what is good or bad.

Please check the credits of Blogger shortcodes By MBT.

What they said:

You are most welcomed to share the plugin with your readership as long as you attach attribution link back to this blog post and avoid selling the plugin in a commercial product or service.

So everybody can share those shortcodes. And I’m not selling them or violating the credits. On every post regarding Blogger shortcodes by MBT, I have 4-5 times given the credits to MBT and also have thanked Mohhamad for the development. I have included the links back to the posts on MBT regarding Shortcodes. Moreover in ervery post title I have included, “developed by MBT”.

So I’m not violating anything.

From next time, please do complete research. Then only say someone good or bad and don’t waste precious time of others, solving your misconceptions.

Please Come in PM. Hope you understand . :smile: