How to create a blogger account?

guyz I want to create a blogger account and then a website and I want to review mobile there can please tell me hoW to do it please. I am new and yesterday only i know about this forum and now i want to learn step by step to make a blogger website please tell me and also how to post everything posts

thanksyou

I think you should first search about your query on internet ( by Google) and if not found, then post it here.

Well, I have search an article by Google for you. Go here and explore. :smile:

:link: Blogger Getting Started Guide

Thanks!

Hello Yohan!

Welcome to blogger help forum!

Firstly let me clear your one thing that there is no blogger account.Blogger is an CMS or a free hosting platform in easy words. This is owned by google and you have to use your current gmail account to sign in.

And also its a blog not a website

Ok so lets get in!

first go to www.blogger.com then signin with your google account then there will be two options one to create a blogger profile and one to use existing google profile,the choice is yours!

after that There you will find a new blog button and then click over there a dialog box will appear add your blog title and url (yourblog.blogspot.com) you can add custom domain later.

then select the theme which you want (there are themes like picture window,default ,simple etc) and now you are sone with creating a blogger blog.

Now time to post!

navigate to the blogger blog and click on the title and click on the orange button which says NEW POST and then write and publish it.

Then you are done! :smiley: you can also install custom blogger templates

Some Question About Bloggers Hosting With Hostgator

@Shivansh thankyiou but I am new to internet and computer also to blogger @nafeesa thankyou somuch for help now i know to create it

Welcome. You can read that article for more information about blogging and if you don’t ever find any term of blogging, you can just ask here. :smile:

And you will get a term ‘SEO’ if you start exploring blogging. You can search many topics about SEO in this forum. :blush:

P.S. Correct @Nafees. You have written @nafeesa.

@Yohan As you are new to blogging I recommend you to first start with Get Started topics which will help you a lot then next go to SEO > Customizations and further on :wink:

Wish you a bright career

@Yohan as Your are Done Creating Your Blog. You Should learn More . Keep Posting your Problems and Visit MBT

You Should Choose Best Theme that is related to Reviews of Mobile Phones and You Can Do SEO for Better Optimization of your Blog on Search Engine. when You are Done With Everything you can Even Earn from your Blogging.