Now you asked it at the right place! I am sorry to be late in the party
I really liked the tips shared by @Rohan, looks like he read my mind. Well done buddy
Here are some tips that can help you brainstorm excellent ideas when involved in content publishing
- Follow Your Niche Quora Portals
You must be able to read your visitor’s mind. How? Let me explain
Q&A communities like Yahoo answers, Answers, Stackoverflow and similar are Gold Mines for Bloggers looking for trending ideas.
- If you are a blogger who shares fixes to bugs in development then stackoverflow is the place you must reach out first,
- If you share Social media related news then mashable, lifehacker and techcrunch and twitter hash tags is the place you must reach first
- For Sports related news, you will follow Sports News Agency sites
Most blog posts that drive massive traffic flow are often those which offers quick solution to a user query. You must always ask yourself one question before posting “What are my visitors searching for?” The answer is hidden when you observe the questions asked at these platforms
- Always Research First
Never Post unless you have research your title in Google Keyword Planner tool. Never use a title which already exists online, play with your keywords combination first and build the best title which answers a trending query.
- Be presentable
Never post dull grey plain text content. Produce long posts with custom images, headlines, bullet lists, internal links, screenshots and video when needed. divide your long post into chunks where each paragraph headline must offer search robots a new mini-blogpost. Always try to end your Post titles with a question mark, exclamation mark or use keywords as teasers.
- Use Your Common Sense
This is the most under-used Tool by Bloggers!
Publishers often post without even asking themselves these basic questions
- What are my visitors searching for?
- What should I post to force visitors to share it!
- Has some body already posted it?
- Will my Email List Open it?
- Have I Optimized it well?
If your post answers all these Five questions then you are ready to hit the Publish Button
As far as ideal place is concerned to share your post then it is surely Facebook, Google+ and twitter, though I am a better fan of Facebook only.
Hope I have answered your question well enough