How to change post font in blogger template

Hi,

I am using custom blogger template and would like to change my post font. I have searched on Google but there are different methods come across and none of the methods are similar with my template. What should I do in this regard. In addition, My blog post title is H2 and would like to change H1. How could I do? Would be very benefited if guys give a sincere response. Thanks for your grate contribution through this forum.

Here is my template structure:: [http://prntscr.com/755n1o]

Many Thanks.

Can you Please Provide Your Blog Address/URL!

Yes @ahmeddcc159. Kindly provide your blog url. So that, we would be able to read your blog’s html and then suggest you how & what to do.

here is my blog address:: http://theaccountingandfinance.blogspot.com/

Its easy to change post title from h2 heading to h1 heading. Just follow the following steps carefully:

Steps are following:

1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
  2. Now, click anywhere on Blogger Template Editor and press Ctrl+F from your keyboard.
  3. Search for bellow piece of code:

<h2 class='post-title entry-title'>

1. Now, change h2 class with h1 class. Also do this same with the closing h2 tag which may be present after some lines.

-Shivansh Verma

How to change post font? could you please give any suggestion? @Shivansh

Its easy. Just follow to following steps.

Steps:

1. Search for ]]></b:skin in your template.
  2. Now, paste following code above ]]></b:skin>.

.post-title{font-family:[font_name]}

Don’t forget to change [font_name] with the font you want to be applied on post’s title.

Your font is Lato You can use Shivansh’s method for title font changing and for post font search for the following code in your template

.postcontent .morepost {
    font-family: "Lato";
    font-size: 13px;
    color: #888;
}

and then you can customize as per your needs :slight_smile:

Hey @ahmeddcc159, 1 minute. I recently checked your blog’s template and found that you’re using h3 in your post title. So, you have to search for <h3 class='post-title entry-title'> and then, replace h3 with h1. Also do the same with closing tag.

And one more thing. After doing this, you have to change your CSS too. To change it, kindly follow the steps:

1. Search for h3.post-title in your template.
  2. Change h3.post-title with h2.post-title.
  3. Done! Save your template. :smile:

Post font is not changing applying your technique @Shivansh

Here’s the full tutorial, how to change font of your post title and also, how to change it to h1.

How to Change Post Title from h3 to h1

I have checked and found that your template have h3 in post title. So, you have to replace h3 with h1 using the following steps:

1. Go to Blogger Dashboard > Template > Edit HTML
  2. Search for bellow piece of code:

<h3 class='post-title entry-title'>

3.You have to replace this line with exactly below one:

<h1 class='post-title entry-title'>

4.Now, you have to look for the ending </h3> tag which would surely present below some lines of <h3 class='post-title entry-title'>. After you got </h3>, just replace it with </h1>.

INFO: After changing <h3 class='post-title entry-title'>, the closing h3 tag will automatically get highlighted with red color.

6.Now, you have to do some changes in CSS of your template. Just search for h3.post-title and replace it with h1.post-title.

You will get:

h3.post-title
    font-size: 31px;
    padding: 10px 0px;
    margin: 10px 0px 30px 0px;
    border-bottom: 1px dashed #dadada;
    border-top: 1px dashed #dadada;

Replace it with:

h1.post-title

5.Save your template and you’re all set!

Changing the Post Title’s Font

To do this, you only have to add font-family:[[font_name]] bellow h3.post-title (which we have changed to h1.post-title earlier.

h1.post-title
    font-family:[font_name];

Tell Me If it worked…

-Shivansh verma

I can’t seem to find the step where there is h3.post-title and the codes bellow it

Hello, I am using a custom blogger template. How can i change the font of post body and headings? My blog URL is www. thespod .com