How to change my font and font size of my content in blogger?

hi! hope you all will be fine. i am using a template designed by soratemplates.com and i want to change my post content font to change to “PT san” and want to enlarge it a bit. i have pasted the google fonts in the my blogger template [html] but i dont know how to change post content {post description} font. can you please guys visit my website and tell me the way to do it, my website =http://www.newyear-message.com/

Hi there, Go to template editor and search for .post-body Before making this change, make sure you make a backup of the existing .post-body { } Replace the existing code with the below code

.post-body {
    width: 100%;
    font-family: "PT san",sans-serif;
    font-size: 16px;
    color: #5E5E5E;
    line-height: 1.5em;
    font-weight: 400;
}

Hope this works. Thanks

/* Typography */ .post-body h1,.post-body h2,.post-body h3,.post-body h4,.post-body h5,.post-body h6{margin-bottom:15px;color:$(title.color)} blockquote{font-style:italic;color:#a8a8a8;border-left:5px solid #EEE;margin-left:0;padding:10px 15px} blockquote:before{content:’\f10d’;display:inline-block;font-family:FontAwesome;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;margin-right:10px;color:#a8a8a8} blockquote:after{content:’\f10e’;display:inline-block;font-family:FontAwesome;font-style:normal;font-weight:400;line-height:1;-webkit-font-smoothing:antialiased;-moz-osx-font-smoothing:grayscale;margin-left:10px;color:#a8a8a8} .widget .post-body ul,.widget .post-body ol{line-height:1.5;font-weight:400} .widget .post-body li{margin:5px 0;padding:0;line-height:1.5} .post-body ul li:before{content:"\f105";margin-right:5px;font-family:fontawesome}

i found this when i searched for the code?

Under /* Internal Post */ you’ll find one .post-body Search again

.post-body{width:100%;font-family:“Droid Sans”,sans-serif;font-size:15px;color:#5E5E5E;line-height:1.5em;font-weight:400} .post-body img{max-width:100%}

now what i found it

Thanku so much i have done it manually. cheers #respect