How to allow JavaScript and CSS robot.txt in blogger?

I want to know how I allow java script and css in robot.txt in blogger, you can check my current robot.txt file scdlpune.com and help how to allow them.

did it will help to increase ranking in google search engine?

thanks in advance

I dont get any answer of my previous question about eliminate the render blocking java script

robots.txt is a text file webmasters create to instruct robots how to crawl and index pages on your website.

Robots.txt is a file that is used to tell search robots which folders or directory would you allow to be indexed. You also mention here the directories that you don’t want to be indexed.

Javascript and CSS are scripts that are used to design web interfaces. They are not pages nor content which Search engines are interested in. :innocent:

However You can surely compress Javascript and CSS to make them improve your search ranking for sure because they effect page load time which is an important Rank factor today.

Please read this posts:

:link: Compress Javascript To speed up your blog

:link: Compress CSS and Squeeze it up!

mohammad bhai i dont about HTML and where java located in in HTML,

can I share all my HTML of my site and can you help me?

If you don’t know HTML, then I am sure that you won’t edit your template in future. So to compress your template, you can use HTML Compressor. Just copy whole code of your template by going to Template > Edit HTML and paste it to Big box of HTML Compressor and then see ‘Code Type’ heading on sidebar and from dropdown (below that heading), select ‘Blogger’ and then click on Compress button. Copy the compressed code and replace it with your template code and then click on save changes. Done!

You will then see a decrease in page loading time. :smile: