How to Add Post Location beside Date on Title

My blog http://richelacabal.blogspot.com/ has a customized layout and i’m having a hard time adding the Post Location beside the date of my posts. How do I do this? :frowning:

I tried adding this: <span class='post-location'> <b:if cond='data:top.showLocation'> <b:if cond='data:post.location'> <data:postLocationLabel/> <a expr:href='data:post.location.mapsUrl' target='_blank'><data:post.location.name/></a> </b:if></b:if> </span>

but it doesnt seem to work because I think my blog blocked it from appearing but i dont know which part of my codes to delete or edit. Please help anyone

@yuyutsu @Nitishk @Mohammad @MUHSIN_MOHAMED_PC

Hi @richelacabal , My suggestions: Go to lay out Configure your Blog Posts Widget Make sure you thick as you see below

Good luck :slight_smile:

Thank you for the suggestion @yuyutsu but that option was laready checked :frowning: and i think it had soemthing to do with my template, i think that maybe if I added the code above,it would work, but I’m missing CSS :frowning:

Maybe you should check your template code carefully. Sometime template developer has their own style and techniques to performed what best for their templates.

I notice that you use ‘full version’, if you buy that template maybe you should consult to your seller.

the seleer doesnt give tutorials of customization, that is not offered by the template