How to add icon before Label in blogger?

Hi,

I want to know and have been searching on it the whole internet and could’nt find my answer or any tutorial i want icons before labels. So if i have a make money label in blogger so i want a $ sign infront of it how is that possible ? Can anybody guide me or is there any tutorial on this thank you very much @Mohammad Plz can you show me the way to do this or can u please make any tutorial on this ?

An Example of what I am talking about :smile: @Templatezy Do you have any tutorial or know anyway how you can do this thanks in advance.

Add Fon Awesome first to your blog.

<link rel="stylesheet" href="//maxcdn.bootstrapcdn.com/font-awesome/4.3.0/css/font-awesome.min.css"/>

In your navigation menu, add this:

<li><i class='fa fa-cogs'/><a href=''>SEO</a></li>

Please check out the best tutorial written by ahmed zaib, how to use fontawesome icons in blogger blog, i hope it will help if you need further help let me know.

@alex_khan Dear,

You can follow @Mad what he has explained to you. you can easily do it via adding the font awesome icon before your label tag. as already given by @Mad.

Thanks

Well you can do it by Mad’s Technique. But in this, the dark square will not come around font awesome icons.

You can do this by adding this short css before ]]></b:skin>

.fa-btc{background:#333;border-radius:3px;position:relative;bottom:2px;left:-5px;font-size:13px;color:#fff!important;text-shadow:none!important;padding:2px 3px!important}  

Change .fa-btc with the icon’s code you are using. :smile:

Hope This Will Help You!

Thank you very much guys :smile: Let me test them all and i will give you guys the feedback.