How to add Advertisement Label?

My ads are align with the blog post on blogger. I want to ads the advertisement label above the ads. Please see the image below. I have create a demo using Photoshop. I want the css for it.

As you see on above image Ads is align with post and on above there is underline and advertisement label. Need the css for that.

And also i want to know is it against adsense TOS to add the adsense align with the post. Is it allowed or not?

Hello @shahsantosh!

This can be done simply using html no need of css :slight_smile: And this is not against adsense TOS but it is beneficial to add the ads tag in ads in the post! can you give me your blog’s URL i will stylize and give it to you :smiley:

Really… i thought it might be against adsense TOS. But also i want to add it on my blog. I don’t want to take the risk :slight_smile: .

Here is my blog url : www.spicytechtips.com

add this code

<div style="
    border-bottom: 1px solid #ccc;
    width: 336px;
    text-align: center;
">
<span style="color: #666666;">Advertisements</span>
</div>

before this line in your post’s html section

<div style="float:left;padding: 5px 15px 0px 0px;">

and tell me if it worked :smiley:

Brot… the code has worked but the boarder-bottom is touching the ads and can’t i make the ads and the post on the same line.

<div style="
    margin-bottom: 8px;
">
</div>

just add this instead of that code and tell the results

note you can adjust 8px according to your requirements

Thanks bro for your fast reply . Its working nicely :smile:

Welcome Bro! Glad that it worked! If it helped please don’t forget to hit that like button! :heart:

Keep posting Question! good luck!

~Nafees Khan

@shahsantosh, if you don’t want to add that div tags, then here’s a simple solution:

ins.adsbygoogle {
  padding-top: 35px;
  background-image: url(http://s12.postimg.org/ccrmygu6l/Untitled.png);
  background-repeat: no-repeat;
}

Add this code just above ]]></b:skin> in your template and it will automatically display the label where you place adsense ads. Means, if you add ads below your post, below comments or change the place in future, it will automatically find adsense ad and appear above them. :smile:

Note: If you want to dress up the label, just create a picture of this (http://s12.postimg.org/ccrmygu6l/Untitled.png) size and draw what you want!

And a big reason for adding this method is, if your visitor click on X (cross button), advertisement label will appear if you try div method but if you will try CSS method, advertisement label will get vanished if anyone click on X button.

Hello I’m getting some reply from google adsense for labeling my ads in my site but i’m not understand how to do it. Please give me some instructions.

You Can do this:

<div style="float:left;padding: 5px 15px 0px 0px;">
<div style="
    margin-bottom: 8px;
">
</div>
/*Add Your Adsense Code here*/
</div>

Whenever you want to put a adsense ad in a post just put this code in the html section of post and paste your adsense code in the space Add Your Adsense Code here

Thanks for this tips. I will try to do this.

Hello Thanks for your tips. I did what you told, and get great results. my site is itechseofreelancer365.com and now adsense said that my ads are in good label.

Thanks again.

Hi, Thanks for the tips but I needed something like:-

---------------------------------------- Advertisements ----------------------------------------------------

they have done it here:-

http://www.trendlit.com/this-dog-had-been-abused-and-was-scared-of-everyone-until-she-met-her-11-month-old-cuddle-buddy/3/

Pls help.