How to add Advertisement label on Banner Ads?

Is there any way to add advertisement label on Banner ads (for adsense) . Just like in the image below.

Just like in the above image. There is the advertisement label added on the left side of the adsense ads.

How to add this type of label on blogger blog.

You can easily add a Sponsor label next to your adsense or buysellads ad units. Follow these steps

1. Paste the following CSS classes just above ]]></b:skin> in side your template

/----------Sponsor Label by Blogger Help Forum----------/ .Ad-label{ color: #444; background: #ddd; font-family: arial; padding: 3px 10px; font-size: 10px; -webkit-transform: rotate(90deg); -webkit-transform-origin: left top; -moz-transform: rotate(90deg); -moz-transform-origin: left top; -ms-transform: rotate(90deg); -ms-transform-origin: left top; -o-transform: rotate(90deg); -o-transform-origin: left top; transform: rotate(90deg); transform-origin: left top;
    position: absolute;
    left: 13%;
    top:0px; white-space: nowrap;
    font-size: 11px; display: inline-block;}

• You can easily position the label by editing left: 13%; and top:0px;
  • You can change the Background color by editing background: #ddd;
  • Edit the font color by editing color: #444;
  1. Next add the following code where you want the AdSense ad to display

Advertisement Add Adsense Code here

Replace Add Adsense Code here with your Ad code

That simple! :innocent:

@Mohammad brother the codes works nicely :relieved: . But i still have small problem.

The red rectangle part is the outcome of the code you provided. I want to make it like the purple rectangle.

I tried to play with the code :sweat: but didn’t succeed. Again need your small help brother.

To rotate the code simply change the rotation degree i.e. rotate(90deg)

Change it to rotate(270deg) It will change to what you want. Also change positions to

left: 11%;
top: 90px;

@Mohammad brother , it’s great. works nicely.

Thanks for your help. I was searching for this from many days but was not able to find the tutorial for this. And finally with the help of this forum my problem is solved.

This forum is a precious gift for blogger like us . :smile: . Thank you

We are a family here and you don’t need to thank for anything. You are always welcomed buddy :innocent: