How I can remove breadcrumbs built-in included in my Blogger Template?

Asslam 0 Alaikum Friends, I have a blog hosted on Blogger. The template which I am using on my blog have built in Breadcrumbs. Now I want to remove breadcrumbs from my blog. My blog is Ghanitricks.com. I searched alot but found no solution, That’s why I’m posting here. Hope I’ll find the solution.

Reply Please. Thanks.

Regards :grinning:

How to Customize Blogger template
How can I remove Breadcrumbs Links from my blogger blog?

@ItsGhani To hide bread crumbs from your blog.Just paste this code above/before </b:skin>

.breadcrumbs{display:none !important;}
    or
    .breadcrumb{display:none !important;}

Bro I wanna remove the code which is already present in my template?

Find the following breadcrum container inside your blog and then delete all the content inside it

<div class="breadcrumbs">
--
--
--
---
</div>

This will remove breadcrumbs from your template and will also hide them from displaying in search results which I highly recommend :innocent:

Simply select the “Blog1” from the Jump to Widget in the Template HTML Editor and Expend the “Blog1” and then Search for “breadcrumbs” and Remove these 3-4 lines where “breadcrumbs” appears.

Thanks you so much Mustafa Bhai. Stay Blessed.

Thanks GKvish for answering. Stay Happy.

Hello @ItsGhani,
Do not remove Bread crumbs because it helps to index site on Search Engines Properly. Take a look at Image below. If you don’t want to show BC on your Blog then you can use below codes.

With Breadcrumbs:

Without Breadcrumbs

To hide bread crumbs from your blog.Just paste this code above/before </b:skin>

.breadcrumbs, .breadcrumb, .bread-crumbs{  visibility: hidden !important;}

Thanks
Harman Singh Hira

I want to remove breadcrumbs coz Google shows breadcrumbs of embedded iframe window of other site instead of showing my blog breadcrumbs.

@ItsGhani, Your Breadcrumbs really not working Properly. Remove all other Bread crumb codes and add below

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<span itemscope='' itemtype='http://data-vocabulary.org/Breadcrumb'>
<a  expr:href='data:blog.homepageUrl' itemprop='url'><span itemprop='title'>Home</span></a>
</span>
&#187;
<b:loop values='data:posts' var='post'>
<b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
<b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
<span itemscope='' itemtype='http://data-vocabulary.org/Breadcrumb'>
<a expr:href='data:label.url' itemprop='url'><span itemprop='title'><data:label.name/></span></a></span>
<b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'> &#187; </b:if>
</b:loop>
<b:else/>
&#187;Unlabelled
</b:if>
&#187; <span><data:post.title/></span>
</b:loop>
</b:if>

Thanks Brother for solution. I will try.