How do I remove Arlina Design footer credits completely from Blogger template?

I’m using arlina design free template and I want to remove the footer credits completely now, I don’t have any other problem with it except when I add my favorite anti-adblock script it starts redirecting me to arlina design’s site please help me.

Template name: minima new colored

first found ID of that section using developer counsile and then paste this code in section #YourID{display:none} this code didn’t delete that code but hide.

never steal copyrights and never find shortcuts to undermine someone’s hard work. Either buy the template or request its developer to remove it for you but kindly do it yourself. This is against blogging ethics.

Please do not steal anyone’s hard work. Though it is so easy to remove credit link from any template by removing a function from JavaScript. But you should give a credit the creator’s hard work.

Developer works very hard to develop a new template. They aready give us a chace to use it free. I think we should give the author proper credit by keep the footer links. Please do not remove the credit info.

dont Steal Hard WorkThough it is so easy to remove credit link from any template by removing a function from JavaScript. But you should give a credit the creator’s hard work.

The Creditors link on the template will not stop you from getting your traffic…, Let the Credit link be

Yes, it would have been so responsible and act of appreciation if one can leave the credit, but in my case, i didn’t remove the footer credit at all, but when i try and reload my site 2 or more times, i will forcefully redirect to the theme builder site. I actually want to provide the link, but i was unable to do so, this is the message i receive when i try to add the link “Sorry you cannot post a link to that host” but anyways, go to bloggerwallet.com and search for how to remove footer credit without redirection or provide where i can send the link. the trick really works nice and cool