How do I get motivated in the hard times of life ๐Ÿ˜”

Honarable former president of India as well as The Missile man a legend expired yesterday.

RIP Sir :relieved:

Before coming into blogging I was really weak financially and morally. But as I started Reading Wings of fire a autobiography of Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam I got inspired to do what I like.I was good in literature subject and in writing so I basically loved writing. I came into blogging I actually found blogging all thanx to @Mohammad bhai (brother) and @Shivansh my lil friend. I read Mohammad Bhaiโ€™s Ebooks as well as his story and got inspired to do what I liked.

I am here just to convey a message that Do whatever you like.

Some people try hard for blogging they write,write and write but they donโ€™t get success.So please donโ€™t get demotivated read this quote and understand the deep meaning.

โ€œIf you want to shine like a sun. First burn like a sun.โ€ - A.P.J Abdul Kalam

โ€œSuffering is the essence of success!โ€ - A.P.J Abdul Kalam

Thankyou for the support guys.

I am so impressed with that motivated piece of write @Nafees. Thank you for sharing it with us all and those precious quotes which are surely nothing but truth. How can one succeed in life unless he has suffered enough in its struggle. So well said by Sir Kalam. May his soul rest in peace. Surely a great loss.