How do I change the fonts in a blog post?

Hi, I’ve searched on google and I have tried to fine a post which would help me but they are all describing how to change the fonts for your titles and gadgets etc…

What I’m asking is instead of using the boring fonts whilst writing a post like: Arial, Couruer, Georgia, Helvetica, Times, Trebuchet and Verdana… How do I use a font that I want? Does that make sense?

I have tried other approaches from the internet, but they are all for changing the titles and things inside the template of my blog. All I want is to be able to change my font into something different for my blog posts.

Please help, Thank you!

Use CSS for styling a specific parts of your posts/widgets, then use Google Fonts

I have explained it in detail here on this post:

Change Fonts in blogger

Read it and once you have installed the code add the following css code just above ]]></b:skin> inside your template to change the fonts of your blog posts text:

.post, .post-body {
font-family: 'Lobster', serif;
  font-size: 14px;
  font-weight: 400;
  line-height: 1.2;
}

Replace Lobster with your Font name. That simple! :smile:

Bro it will change the default font size but will it be able to add new font option in blogger post editor ? Like when we want to change the font in some special cases only ? :confused: :smiley:

@Whitney_Harries, @Mohammad has provided an excellent way to add fonts from Google Fonts to your blog and use them. But, if you want to upload you own fonts in your blogger blog, then go to this post shared by Helplogger:

:link: How To Upload and Use Custom Fonts in Blogger | Helplogger

I am confused about what you want.

If you want to add any font you want, you can use above link, or if you just want to add fonts except plain default windows font, then @Mohammad’s solution is best for you.

I hope it will help you lot.

yes buddy for that you will need to create a custom class for instance:

.custom-font{
font-family: 'Lobster', serif;
  font-size: 14px;
  font-weight: 400;
  line-height: 1.2;
}

So when you wish to apply a custom font simply add its class to that text. Enclose the text inside span tags as shown below

<span class="custom-font">Your text here</span>

you can create a custom class for as many fonts as you want. I hope this answers your questions

Nice Try But I Wanted To Add The Custom Font Style In The Font Selection Option like when we want to add lucida style then there is a lucida option available in the options. No doubt we can do it with css but writing same class many times may waste the time ! :sunny: Is it possible ?

Nope you cant access server side.languages and that we can do in wordpress with php we can add .

Thanks For Reply :smiley: Yes this is a disadvantage of blogger!

Unfortunately No such option exists at present. We can declare variable definitions in the template but they world inside Template designer only.