How can I solve this problem? I also asked it on AdSense help forum but no reply yet

I applied for Google AdSense but they rejected my application. They suggested me to solve some search console related issues. But I am not understanding where are those issues appearing on my website. Please help me to find out those issues on my website and fixing them. Here is their findings on my website:

• Make pages for users, not for search engines.
  • Don't employ cloaking or sneaky redirects.
  • Don't load pages with irrelevant words.
  • Don't create multiple pages, subdomains, or domains with substantially duplicate content.
  • Don't participate in link schemes designed to increase your site's ranking or PageRank.
  • Avoid "doorway" pages created just for search engines, or other "cookie cutter" approaches such as affiliate programs with little or no original content.
  • Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings. A good rule of thumb is whether you'd feel comfortable explaining what you've done to a website that competes with you. Another useful test is to ask, "Does this help my users? Would I do this if search engines didn't exist?"
  • Here is my website: