How can I show a widget in post section

Hi, I have a widget which shows only on homepage, but i want to show it in inner pages as well. how can I do that?

Hey @hussain_ahmed can you please, elaborate on your problem. Audio please share us the link to your blog, and please tell which widget on your blog are you taking about. So that we can help you. Thanks for asking the question. We’ll surely help you. Happy blogging!

@hussain_ahmed

you should try to use conditional tag, Conditional tags are Blogger template tags that allow you to specify parts of your template or widget to appear only under certain conditions. One particularly useful application of conditional tags is in specifying on which page or pages a HTML element should appear.

in your case you should try the below conditional tag for showing widget

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "index"'>
widget code goes here
</b:if></b:if>

You can place the conditional tag anywhere in your template HTML, except inside a section or inside a widget content box (HTML/JavaScript Widget). The content can be a div, a section, a style tag, another conditional tag etc.

I hope the above solution will help, need further help please let me know i will try to do my best.