How can I limit the results on the label pages?

Hello guys, I’ve created my blogger’s template with Artisteer but now I need to limit the results on the label pages and I can’t. I haven’t found the code expr:href='data:label.url' to add the snippet + ?&max-results=7 and I think that the problem is my template. How can I do? Can you help me? Thanks!

Please share your blog links and always add more explanation using screenshots to get an immediate response that may solve your problem

Sorry, it’s difficult to me explain the problem because I’m italian and don’t speak english very well! I’ll try… I’ve add a numbered page navigation widget to my blog sofasophiablog.blogspot.it but it appears only in the home page and not in the label pages. The problem is that I can’t found the snippet of the label in the template code. I’ve a template created by Artisteer, a software, and the codes are different from the usual.

I got your point.

The numbered navigation is programmed to work only on index pages that is your homepage and search pages. If you try to directly visit a label page, the numbered navigation will be replaced with default Next/Previous buttons unless the url contains the ?&max-results=5 parameter

To make sure the widget works on label pages also then make sure all your Label links must have this parameter;

?&max-results=5

Example:

http://www.mybloggertricks.com/search/label/Blogging%20tips?&max-results=5

In your template, the post body doesn’t display Label list. That is why you could not find expr:href='data:label.url'

If you wish to display labels below post and these label links must contain the above parameter also then add the following code just below <data:post.body/> inside your template.

Note: <data:post.body/> will appear twice inside your template. You may consider the second occurrence of it.

<b:if cond='data:post.labels'>
                                <b:loop values='data:post.labels' var='label'>
                                <a expr:href='data:label.url + ?&amp;max-results=7 ' rel='tag'>
                                  <data:label.name/>
                                </a>
                                <b:if cond='data:label.isLast != &quot;true&quot;'>
                                </b:if>
                              </b:loop>
                            </b:if>

Do this and let me know if you need more help :innocent:

You are really nice to help me, thank you! Unfortunately when I paste the code below the second <data:post.body/> the main section of my blog disappears. :frowning: How can I fix this problem?

it should work just fine because the code works just smoothly. Simple copy paste. Unfortunately that was the best help we could provide :innocent:

If you still think you can not do that then kindly request our premium support by clicking here.

I’ll try again or I’ll decide to use the premium service. Thanks for helping me! :smile:

In my template, <data:post.body/> is displaying 6 times. Where do I place the code?