How to host my blogger sub-domain on hostgator like mybloggertricks.com For example My blogger domain is www.playorplays.com so i wanted to host api.playorplays.com on hostgator please tell me full process with details i am buy domain from someone other And please remove this characters limitation i hate it
@Arslantariq1996 First of all you need to log in to your Hostgator Cpanel , I hope you buyed one and you working on Blogger with the Primary Domain . Right ?
- After log-in to Hostgator Cpanel , Click on the “Addon Domain” Under “Domain” Section .
- There you can see the option to add new Domain , Just Add your Blogger domain there and click “Add Domain” .
- Now go to “Sub Domains” Then create the Sub domain under your Blogger domain , Just like you sayed “api.playorplays.com” Then click on the create “Create” . Don’t forget to enter the "Document Root " .
- Now click on the “Advanced DNS Zone Editor” Under Domain Tab , There you can see the “Sub Domain and Primary Domain” Under “Zone File Records” Just copy the “IP Address” Which located near at your “Sub Domain” .
- Now add new A Record on your Blogger Domain “DNS Managment” Just like the image given below .
- Add the Whole “Name” of “sub domain” which located under “Zone File Record” Should be added in to the “A Record” With the IP Address . Just like the Image given below .
@Arslantariq1996 i hope 2FreeHosting having the same Cpanel like Hostgator . The only one difference 2FreeHosting using their own Theme … Just do like what i said on the above replay .
@Arslantariq1996 The CloudFlare CDN will allow your Blogger blog to load more faster .
Ok tell me the best settings for cloudflare with blogger