Help to fix post titles, did an update using h1 tags

I used this tutorial (http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2015/06/Optimize-Headline-H1-H2-Tags-In-Blogger.html) to update my template (without backing it up first, I’m freaking out a bit) and now my post titles are not in the correct font, size and position is off. My coding knowledge is somewhat limited and since I didn’t create the template I’m not sure how to fix it, can anyone help??? Blog is Http://www.fashionmamaaquarius.com

Plus this css code is showing on my blog at the very top… .post h2 a,.post h2 a:visited, .post h1{ display:block; text-decoration:none; color:#242729; font-family:arial; font-size:27px; line-height:36px} .post h2 a:hover{ color:#828282; text-decoration:none}

@FashionMamaAquarius

Welcome here,

Now, First of all there is no code is showing at top of blog in my browser (Checked it with Chrome and IE too.). So please, Tell me Which browser you are using currently ?

Note this - there are many wrong properties in your template as like give below. You can checked with any Online CSS Validator Tool.

_background-image: none;

#blog-pager a{font:font: 11px Times New Roman; font-size: 18px;color:#000;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:2px;-webkit-transition: all 0.25s ease-out; -moz-transition: all 0.25s ease-out; -ms-transition: all 0.25s ease-out; -o-transition: all 0.25s ease-out;transition: all 0.25s ease-out;}

.mobile-index-title {font: 23px Didza;font-size:21pxtext-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;color:#222;margin:0;width:92%;}

Now, Post Titles are wrongly shown because in your template, Same properties are used for heading like h1,h2,h3,h4 and no rule is specified for post-body h1, post-body h2 on index pages.

Please, Be specific about your problem and what solution you want. You have only write about that post titles are wrongly shown but does not tell about how do you want to shown them. (i.e. font, Text Alignment, Font-size etc. )

Thanks,

Robin Singh

Hi Robin

Thank you for your reply, I was able to fix my issue of the code showing on my page (it was not within the proper brackets).

I went to the CSS code validator as you suggested and it seems like I have way more issues than I have the coding knowledge to fix… I have made many “tweaks” over the last few years and there is a lot for me to figure out how to clear up.

The main issue I am having with the appearance is in the post titles. I need to fix the font and positioning but since I bought the template I am not sure of the exact font and line spacing I need to use. Any advice you can offer is appreciated but I understand if this is not easily fixable.

Thanks!

Erin

@FashionMamaAquarius

Hey,

As ask by you and as per design of your template, The post title should be centered aligned and having large font-size than Text With (Uppercase or Capitalize Or Normal) and this can be easily done by specifying Rule for Post Body on Index Pages.

If You still have the problem, Just let me know by reply here or PM Me.

Update - It seems that you have fixed it up.

Thanks,

Robin Singh