Hello, MBT is there something wrong with your website?

i am trying o access your website but blogger warning message is showing that blog was not found?

is that something wrong with my browser or everybody is getting this message?

-----------------Thank you--------------------

now it is working brother i have created this topic already so whenever you make a topic look at similar post

A topic pointing something similar is already being created. The site seems to be running fine at my end. Hope you are able to access it now?

One way to improve the discussion is by discovering ones that are already happening. Please spend some time browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests.

The above lines were quoted from the FAQ page.

~ Rohan.

@rohan how can i delete this question?

i can’t find the delete button?

You are not allowed to delete the topics. Just be careful the next time before you create topics.

If scrolling and searching the forum doesn’t interest you, you can use the the search function available on the top right corner. :wink:

Thanks,
Rohan.

Hello Rohan, thank you next time i will take care of this and can you help me on this Is it possible just to replace the Homepage template and not the whole website template?

browsing the topics here before replying or starting your own, and you’ll have a better chance of meeting others who share your interests