Guidelines and Suggestions from Blogging-Experts for my very first Blog

Assalam O Alaikum! Please Please I really need just a few minutes from your side :blush: to view my blog that I have started using “Google Blogger”, I have purchased both hosting and domain but I know that to get AdSense account for this site and earn online I really have to put some smart and professional changes into my site.Please Guide me with respective to following points:

1- How can I improve my blog template so that it looks classy.

2-What changes I need to make to bring good traffic onto my blog.

3-Do you guys really think content and other stuff like pictures etc are managed in the correct order so that I can be satisfied that I am on the right track .

URL Reference: www_rankandrating_com (PLEASE REPLACE UNDERSCORES WITH DOT AS NEW USERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO PUT ANY LINKS INTO POSTS)

Thank you so much in advance :innocent:

Walaikumasalam (greetings)

1. Your template looks very nice and cleans. This type of minimal design cannot be more classy,its enough.

2. You are using the title as a label/tag which is not got practice. Your content is nice and viral niche so be sure to make a social media standing. So that you can get traffic from social media. There are no social plugins or social links so that people can follow there.

3. Yes you are on a right track but the footer looks messy just clear that up and also add links in the navbars

Thank you so much for your reply. I have still confusion here: "You are using the title as a label/tag which is not good practice." would you please explain more

Awesome man do you made this template or not!! looks wonderful

I didnt code this site it was a template but i made changes according to my style standard and requirements.:slight_smile: