Google search console doubt help me

just now I made a blog on blogger and redirected it to a custom doamin so do i need to submit my blog to search console or my posts will already get indexed by Google. because when i checked using site:domain.blogspot.com my homepage was indexed…so is it necessary to add site in search console.

Yes, You should submit your new domain to search console, This will prevent unnecessary redirect warnings and help your viewers to easily find you on web. (Also you should set your preferred domain in search console setting) If necessary try canonical link tag also.

Thanks bro…for this help :slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile:

@kunalukey do i need to submit sitemap also.

Yes you should add sitemap so that google search bot will crawl on your all content.

Thanks… Can you also provide me some best SEO optimized template fir health niche.

There are very less numbers of custom free templates available for blogger, However you can try some available templates from www.msdesignbd.com You should not remove credits from template footer if you are using a free version

Ok bro thanks…for the link Have a nice day :slight_smile: