Getting 1000 page view but not happy

Yesterday I got 1000 page view firs time on my blog but not happy with earning only 2.16 $ cpc based and I dont understand why not paid me on CPM.

I created only one ad in adsense size 300*225 (text and display) only, is this why google not paid CPM?

how can I start advertisement selling work and 1000 page view is enough for this business.

thank you

I advise you brother to try with this company and stay away from adsense: g oo.gl/rrudGH

Adsense is not paying well on CPM these days. I have experienced 30% fall in earnings from my event blogs.

Yes this might be the reason that you’re using only 1 ad so it may not get all the views as nowadays more than 60% users are using ad-blockers which block adsense ads which led to low income. Firstly i suggest you to add 2 more ads in your blog for optimum revenue.

Yes you can surely start advertisement selling work and i suggest you to try for buysellads and i think they’ll approve you !

I guess you are not using high CPC keywords. Check the link below to know about it.

Another Trick is to use Ezoic:

Ezoic is an official Google Adsense advertising partner. Actually, it helps publishers to earn more than using traditional ad units. The amazing thing is I increased my adsense earning more than 1200% after using Ezoic. So, I suggest for those not getting higher earning with adsense must try it.

Visit Ezoic