I am using template “Daily V2.0”(see at: www . bloggertheme9 . com/2013/03/daily-v20-blogger-theme.html) for my blog. My blog url is: http://docodebecoder.blogspot.com , please take a look. When I am going to customize it as my wish, I am facing the following problems:
- I don’t want to show post slider. When I remove this widget, it remains blank space. How to remove this widget, so that there is no blank space?
- Similarly, I don’t want any sidebar between posts and right sidebar (in my blog where “Popular Tags” is shown). When I remove this widget, it remains blank space. How to remove this widget, so that the post width increase through right and no blank white spaces?
- I have set to show 10 posts on per page. But only 2 posts are showing in per page. How can I control it?
- On home page, under the post title it is shown that “Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE” instead of post content. How to correct it?
- I want that after each post “read more button” is shown. How can I do it?
Here is the xml file that I am using on my blog: http://filepi.com/i/Br6Epwg After visiting my blog and seeing the blog .xml file, Please help me to solve these issues. My email: firstname.lastname@example.org