Eid Mubarak Guys! | A Little Surprise For You

Hello Bloggers!

I know I am very late to wish you Eid Mubarak but I was busy because of studies :sweat_smile:

Now, I have got some time to spend with my second family (Blogger Help Forum). So,Eid Mubarak.

In this Eid, their were many surprises. One of the surprise was ‘Bajrangi Bhaijaan’. Well, it doesn’t matter in this place because here we discuss about blogging. I know.

So, I want to share a template (After @Mohammad’s permissions) with you. I want to share a template which I had released on my blog some days ago (on Eid). So, that template was Mexider. A mixture of some templates which are MBT, Blogger Yard and Flat Mag and 40% my own coding.

If you want to see it, then you are welcome. Here is the page of Mexider release.

Thank You!

Same to you @Shivansh and I have already checked out the template. I think it was the template you previously used on PFCI Tech

Eid Mubarak to you too brother! @Hassan I don’t think he used over there he was actually building that template overthere so thats why you got it wrong and if I am wrong please correct me. and Shivansh I do not need to tell you about the template as we have already discussed about it :wink:

@Nafees he used this template on his previous blog placeforcompinfo.com for 2 days but the color was red. I think that you would might not know about his previous blog.

I know about his previous blog but that time I wasn’t a blogger and was not in this blogging community! sorry for mistake :pensive:

@Hassan, @Nafees is right. I was building the template over there. Yes. It was in red color but that template had not have many features like Share-hover-buttons, new read more script, its widgets and more… I have changed this template 50% from the previous one (in red). I have added so much features in this one. :smile:

@Hassan, @Nafees Thanks. :smile:

Well, I don’t think we should discuss about template here. That was just for informing. For discussion, PMs are open. :wink: