Customization of Templatezy's hippomag template

Hii Friends,

I am customizing** Templatezy’s Hippomag** blogger template, Need you help in some parts…

My domain is http://softwarebabu.blogspot.com

1. How can is use flaticon search icon on search box’s search image. as image is not working there.

2. i want to clear The text written in search box after anyone click in searchbox for searching. as for now it is not clearing automatically. user have to clear it by using backspace.

3. i want to add Copyright © 2015 Software Babu™ is a registered trademark. near Designed by templatezy, i have done that but not showing. help me in adding this Help me @Mohammad @Templatezy

1. I Think You’ve Added The Search Image :smiley:

2. To Do This -

Go to your template and find

<input id='s' name='q' onblur='if (this.value == &#39;&#39;) {this.value = &#39;Search the site&#39;;}' onfocus='if (this.value == &#39;Search the site&#39;) {this.value = &#39;&#39;;}' type='text' value='Search For Something'/>

And Replace Search For Something With Search the site And Save Template .

1. I Think You’ve Solved This Also :smiley:

Happy Blogging :wink:

I have solved most of part, but thanks for your reply.

So this is your blog URL, that you always ask help for duplicate issue. My suggestion to you is, do not waste your time on this blog. It will not going to work for a long time. I do the same before 3-4 years ago, and I don’t like somebody make same mistake that I made.

You should ask review about your blog, like this.

“Hey guys, I am new blogger, I just made this blog for blogging purpose, did you think, it is good niche to start. Should I stop this blog, because my friend, suggest to me, that will not going to work for a long time. Please I need your suggestion”

And, I am sure, most of blogger will say you, stop to making this kind of blogs.

Just share your blog here

https://www.indiblogger.in/forum/reviews.php

Bro thanks for your suggestion.

i researched about it, and thinks that its good to start. i have a team of newbies who will handle all posting related matter.

i have analyzed filehippo.com and seen that they are not getting too much data to post. only 5 posts on an average per day. so we will work on that strategy we will give update approx. 2-3 and schedule some for next day or days. we dont want to waste too much time on this and on other websites which are same as it on working grounds. like font and icons and some other.

we are focusing on content curation sites. we will give our most time on these sites. not on software font and other.