Customization of MBT responsive menu

Hi guys!!! I have added MBT responsive menu to my blog. Now I want to customize it. I have changed it’s background and on hover color but I am not able to change the color of text in drop down. Please help me to customize it. My Blog: http://technologyhunterzz.blogspot.com/

Search for this code:

#menu ul.menus a {
  color: #FFF;
  line-height: 35px;
}

Now, change color: #FFF's #FFF to the color code you want of dropdown text. :smile:

P.S. PRE style changed! Its better. :smile:

@Shivansh Thanks again Shivansh. Problem solved. Another question : How can I hide this responsive menu in my template’s desktop version? ( I want it still to be displayed in mobile version)

You named the topic ‘Customization of MBT responsive menu’, so it is not a off topic question. Here’s the solution:

• Search #menu in your template and add display:none; in it. So, the code will be:
#menu{
display:none;
background: #242628;
color: #FFF;
height: 40px;
border-bottom: 2px solid #DDD;
box-shadow: 1px 2px 9px #B1B1B1;
border-top: 2px solid #DDD;
}
  • Now, search for:
@media screen and (max-width: 800px)
#menu {
  position: relative;
}
  • And replace it with:
@media screen and (max-width: 800px)
#menu {
  position: relative;
  display:inherit!important;
}

Done!

@Shivansh Not displaying on mobile and again my template’s default menu is broken. Help needed !!!

Because you did something wrong. I am sure.

@Shivansh Sorry Shivansh. I had done some mistake. Now it’s working fine. Again thankyou very much !!!

Hey @Shivansh I also want to stick tha menu bar . Is there any way to do this???

@Shivansh Problem !!! Problem !!! Problem !!! Responsive menu is not displayed in tablet landscape mode. Help !!!

@Shivansh I also want to increase the font size of menus ( Home, About,Gadgets etc) . Please Help!!!

:sob: You have many questions!

Ok. Search for #menu a and below it, add font-size code and define the size.

Please elaborate how to pt the code and which code? I am a beginner and confused with this situation.

@Shivansh Ok got it i have changed the font. Thankyou!!! Do answer other questions.

@Shivansh Another question. :sweat_smile: How can I integrate search bar in responsive menu in place of Technology Hunters (Blog Title)?

like My Blogger Tricks Blog? ? ? :sweat:

@Shivansh Yes or even e-mail subscription box as title dosen’t looks good.

@Shivansh My questions are not answered till now. Please help!!! :fearful:

Bro it will be copy of MBT. So I can’t tell you. :frowning:

@Shivansh Copy? But how? I have different template,design and even blog niche is different too. Other blogs have the search bar and other stuff same to MBT . So can you say that they have copied MBT??? Moreover,will integrating e-mail subscription box be a copy too??? Well no problem if you can’t tell !!! But please answer this question : How can I stick that responsive menu bar??? (I think it wouldn’t be copy)

Hmm If you want email subscription, you can give me a description so I would create that and for your second question (sticking) I will come back with the answer soon!