Created a new community for Bloggers. How does it looks?

Hey people, I have just created a small community for Blogger where they can easily promote their content, like other people stuff or comment on them. Please do share your views about the community and let me know about your feedback. Especially, need response from @Mohammad bhai… Here is the URL: promote.articlesteller.com

I created account there, really I like it

Thanks @Amit for giving your kind review. Thanks a lot, it worth a lot for me

you are welcome :smile: Yes of Course it is a great website … articlesteller dot com

SEO work need to require for improvement…

I will like to have some tips regarding SEO from you. If you wish to, Thanks

@HusnainMz nice i will be join soon after my exam go on…

promote articlesteller com great home page, bu require title, description, keywords, meta tags, og tags…

one more thing there is content on the home page which changes every second, like there are many websites where thoughts are put, and every time new thoughts comes…

You have … bloggertemplatesmania net now for this –

“Link Facebook Page to your website. Link Twitter page to your website. Add your website to DMOZ directory. Your website have 19 empty alt tags.” and many more issues…

About articlesteller dot com "Link Google + page to your website. Add Conversion form to your website. Add your website to DMOZ directory. Your website have 1 empty alt tags."

Find the attached file…