Congratulation! Google Adsense Approved: You Should Know Things Before Apply

Hi, Forum readers, today i would like to disclose how i get approved from Adsnese.

About a week ago, my site get approved from Adsense with only the publication of 12 posts on site www.templatezy.com . So i was thinking why not to share my experience with my forum readers to help them better and high chances to get their site approved without any worry.

But wait, following things must be observed before you go for Adsnese Apply.

Site Age

1: Google recommended their own to not apply before your site age less than 6 months. but its not true 100%. You can go apply to if your site age reach to minimum 3 months.

Site Trafffic

2: Are you receiving minimum **500 daily** unique visitors ?. I would strongly recommended to focus on your traffic once you hit 500 daily visitors. Then you are able to get high chances of approval else chances are low to get approved with low traffic.

Number of Posts Published

3: You believe me or not, i get approved with only the publication of **12 posts**. but you must remember the point that only posts counts is not matter, its solely depends on **posts quality**. You must always care of your new posts that covered minimum **800-1000** words and well optimized. if you explore my site, you will still found only 12 posts on site.

Pages Required for Adsense

4: Most of bloggers and webmasters do this mistake, when apply for Adsense without having **such pages** on a site. You should must add **below mentioned** pages to site before you can for adsense.
  1. Contact Us ( Page if possible write the same email inside contact us page through which you apply so google team pick you better )
  2. Privacy Policy ( this page also must exist on a site before go for Adsense )
  3. Terms & Condition ( this page often called TOS, so you can create terms and condition page before apply for adsense.)
  4. About your Site ( Page, This page contain About your site/brand. It should indicates what your site all about, write about your site/blog )
  5. All above pages are well navigate on a site, so Google Team navigate it easily at review time.

Apply for Adsense

4: When you get succeeded in all above things, now its time to apply for adsense.

Right Way To Apply For Adsense. Keep these points in mind

1. Go to adsenes official page here Adsense Signup
  2. Never Signup from Blogger dashboard:
  3. Use the Same blogspot email address which your site is associated with.
  4. A step will come in adsense apply, that would ask for putting your Home Address This is indeed one a most required point for adsense. Remember. Do not ever put an ordinary address without numbering. Mention it in right way, like " House No: 5 S-29 Peshawar Road Islambad"
  5. After finish this step, your site will be able to put the Adsense code.
  6. Put maximum 1 or 2 Ads unite on site. when you do this step, after that google will start review your site within a week. And you will get reply within a week whether your site get approved or not. If you got approved you will see similar meesage from adsense.

I hope you found this little article helpful for Adsnese Apply. If you have any question in you mind lets ask we will happy to reply within 24 hours. Thanks and happy blogging :slight_smile:

How Can I Get Adsense Approval?

Thanks @Templatezy for sharing your experience :smile: And Congrats :smile:

Thanks for sharing your experience @Templatezy. But Adsense are even approved to the blogs who have consistent 100 page views daily.

hi @Templatezy Congratulations. Thanks for sharing. I will surely follow them when i apply. Thankyou

Thanks @Templatezy for this. However, when my first blog was only getting 100-120 pageviews, my adsense was got approved. :smile:

@Templatezy Thanks man … Wonder-full Experience :smiley:

Congratulations @Templatezy for AdSense approval. Also thanks for sharing your experience with us. Your earlier topic about windows live writer was also good. Keep participating in the forum like this.

Happy blogging!

@Rohan Dear,

Thanks for your feedback, i would say, No, one should apply with 100 pageviews, if gogole did not approve your site, you have to hit apply again after certain period of time, So this would not be better to get approved in first attempt,

Secondly, what would a publisher will get in adsense if he is getting upto 100 pageviews daily. Thats why @Mohammad always advised to keep focus on traffic upto 6 months, and then apply for adsense or buysellds, Nothing will get until you have high traffic.

@Susheel_karam

Thanks Dear, sure you can apply, for now lets concentrate on traffic only. rest all things are easier.

@Shivansh Dear,

Congratulation you got adsense with such low traffic, however mine is few recommendation, that i reply to @Rohan

Secondly, what would a publisher will get in adsense if he is getting upto 100 pageviews daily. Thats why @Mohammad always advised to keep focus on traffic upto 6 months, and then apply for adsense or buysellds, Nothing will get until you have high traffic.

@MUHSIN_MOHAMED_PC Dear,

Thanks bundles for your appreciations…

@NamanKumar

Dear, thanks for appreciations, I always look for major issues that newbies often do face and if i have experience about that, then i simple spread it here with you guys…thanks bundles

@Templatezy, Firstly I would like to let you know that I am not okay with someone using “Dear” when addressing me. We all come from different countries and background so a few things might differ from culture to culture.

I absolutely understand your point and @Mohammad’s recommendations. But, there are always exceptions. Blogs will never be disapproved if you have high quality content whether it be 10 posts or 100 posts doesn’t matter.

No official rules are laid out to govern this and these are purely ASSUMPTIONS based on different blogger’s experiences. Things which work for you won’t work for others. Experiences differ from person to person.

No comments on publishers part. My point was that Adsense does gets approved with 100 page views daily. Lets not divert from the topic?

~ Rohan.

P.S. Topic title had typos, corrected it.

Oh, Thanks @Rohan to let me know that you feel uncomfortable with word “Dear” since i called the word “Dear” for more than 1k+ clients and my members. I will call you with your name. sorry for that.

I know there is no official rules are laid out that you won’t get approved if you have not high number of posts. As i already mentioned in topic, No 3: that quality posts will lead you to get easily approval. here you see that…

3: You believe me or not, i get approved with only the publication of 12 posts. but you must remember the point that only posts counts is not matter, its solely depends on posts quality. You must always care of your new posts that covered minimum 800-1000 words and well optimized. if you explore my site, you will still found only 12 posts on site.

I spread my own experience and things which i follow and get approval, now its upon a user how he is getting approval, and what should to follow, things setup before apply to adsnese.

I hope this little guide would be proved helpful for newbies. Thanks Bundles to all.

@Templatezy, We all come from different countries and culture, I was said that this was a globally accessible forum. Members having any caste, creed, culture or background are respected here. As we respect your culture of starting to write a post or topic with a salutation, mostly used by people who follow or believe in Islam; the same is expected from you.

I never reacted that way as you reacted when I showed my annoyance towards someone calling me “Dear”. Everyone must be open minded and accept everyone’s culture because when we are on Internet, you never know from where the other person comes from.

You say you have a good experience with clients so I was expecting that you already knew this. You “recommend” me to write on my bio “Don’t call me dear”; how disrespectful is that. Think over it!

Coming back to the topic, You seem to be diverted from the point @Shivansh and I raised here. Our point was - Adsense does gets approved with a constant 100 page views a day. Everyone’s experiences differ and suggestions as well.

I am open to discuss this further. Thanks.
~ Rohan.

So Sad That I Have Approved Adsense Account But Not Any Payment Gateway That’s Why Not Using Adsense :cry:

This same reason is with me. I am under 14 (13) old and that’s why I don’t any payment gateway by which i could get my payments… That’s why adsense is nothing for me. :frowning:

We Should Always Make Money Above 18 Years Age As This Is The Law For All The Indians But Till We Can Do Hard Work To Make Our Blogs More Popular By Writing Quality Articles And Then Use Adsense To Earn Money!! :smile:

Woww great …Congrats dear :slight_smile: may GOD bless you.

Congratulations @Templatezy and thank you for sharing your experience with us.