Hi @ngtechzone, I am glad that you followed the guidelines and provided us some questions based upon which we can help you out in improving your blog.
1. Blog Niche: I didn’t understood your question well. But I guess and assume that you are asking about your blog niche’s popularity and scope? Your blog seems to be a multi-niche blog having various categories like Games + Blogging + Earning Money online + SEO and many more. You have a good scope if things are done correctly.
2. Posts: Your editing skills can be improved. Your posts are too short not all but many. You need to work on your writing skills and grammar.
3. Improvements in Design: Your social icons are not legal. They are altered. Try using the legal set of social media icons.
4. SEO: No ALT Tags were found. Include ALT tags for all the images. Social Media presence is very low. Social Media is less important in SEO but not completely irrelevant. No proper keywords are used. There are many pages with broken links. Use tools to check your broken links and fix them. Your blog contains a category as “SEO” but it appears that no SEO work was carried for your blog itself. Write on topics which you feel you are expert or proficient in.
5. More suggestions: Your loading speed is really poor, work on it. Remove all unnecessary scripts and codes. We have topics created on “Blogger Help Forum” which will guide you to decrease your loading time. Go explore the topics and posts. I am sure they will help you out.
I hope you take my feedback positively. Let me know if you need any further suggestions or any kind of help.
~ Rohan Chaubey.