Can we use wordpress readmore scripts in blogger?

As we all know , wordpress templates are well designed and much more user friendly.The read more scripts are much more advanced so i was wondering if it can we used in blogger. And if it is , how do we use it ?

I want this because it includes scripts that shows videos , tweets etc in the read more page.Hope you guys help

We Have another Topic on the same Query, Here is the script

Continuing the discussion from How to Add Read More Source Link on Copied Content?:

No @chinnilax , thanks for your fast reply , but this is not i was asking for.By readmore i meant the automatic read more script we use on the homepage or other pages.

Hi Sorry @Tanmay_Kapse,

I fail to interpret or understand (something) correctly., Here is the right Path;

Thankyou so much for ur efforts to help , however i want the advanced version of it which shows videos and tweets instead of the image :blush: @chinnilax

I think you can because I have seen this read more script in many blogger templates.

Yes , but i want that script and how it can be implemented in the template ! I hope someone comes with a answer