Can anyone tell me why my blog has two domain names?

I have notice for a while that blog has two domain names. does anyone know why it has two names and how can i change it? also does this affect my site map indexing as it will only let me index half of my posts?

How can i make it just one of them?

Hi,

Please go to your templates section > Edit template and paste the below code below <head> section. <script type="text/javascript"> var blog = document.location.href.toLowerCase(); if (!blog.match(/\.blogspot\.com/)) { blog = blog.replace(/\.blogspot\..*?\//, ".blogspot.com/ncr/"); window.location.replace(blog); } </script>

And then click save template, Congratulations now it will only be .blogspot.com :slightly_smiling:

@alex_khan It is not the as per seo analysts @slevin you should resubmit you sitemap to google so that google crawl your .com doamin not the country wise specific domain like this

http://flashgamesempire.blogspot.com/sitemap.xml

Well Bro, This peace of java script does not affect SEO in anyway. ?? Can you specify a bit more… In fact it helps your SEO as it does not allow redirects in different country specific domains…