Can a new Google AdSense account be created after once disabled?

Rajkumar tell me how you done it ? can u explain

@Shivansh how you did it . I have the same problem, did you write the same hause adress, and the same name?? do you have the same blogg??

First of all, Now Google directly blacklists the Domain and Disables ad serving on it.For getting adsense back on the same domain You have to re apply or submit an application that the required changes have taken place and its ready for adsense.Then google will inspect it and if it doesn’t qualify the application will be refused.

You can always try on a new blog with a new g-mail account. That will surely get approved as in anysense that’s not related to your previous history. But be sure to change the address,payee name etc. Or else their records are very smart.

:smiley: Thankyou!

Just created a new email, new blog, with new name and I used it on a different blog. And, its working fine!. :smile:

Can I ask how did you do it? Did you have to create new email, different address, different computer, different IP address. I wanted to make a new AdSense account but with a different name because I got disabled but not really my fault. Please help me.

Hi,i have already an adsense account.and i applied to another blog.after few days i got an application form to fill the adress.i filled up.got my publisher id.but after two days i got mail your adsense account disapproved.please help me to proceed

Guys, I have approved Google AdSense on a Domain with just a Hello Post on wordpress :smile: @Mohammad bhai, you’re right! The only thing that matters in Domain Age + theme/template/design that must be SEO optimized + user friendly :smiley:

@Muhammad_Ahmad, seriously you got approved with only a Hello Post ?? 1 post only??

Yes,I too got approved adsense That way. On WordPress

@Nafees, how many article on wordpress by that time? i’m studying on how or when the adsense get approve right now. so will help me later. :slightly_smiling:

1, hello world one which is auto generated

yes i know about the hello post is the wordpress generated… that mean , in wordpress only need to exceed it domain age and responsive template. don’t need write long essay article in wordpress… and it should get approval by adsense… right?

Of course you can get new adsense account here is a trick but you need to use total different details…

Hello guys, please kindly help me visit and criticize www dot xpino dot net My AdSense application got disapproved and I need help in get it approved. Please do assist.

Thanks

Hello guys, please kindly help me visit and criticize www dot xpino dot net My AdSense application got disapproved and I need help in get it approved. Please do assist.

Thanks

People make so many account on google adsense with different names but if you work genuine with 1 account then that will enough to earn higher.

closed #41