Blogger Title and Meta Description is Not showing in Google Search?

i have been trying to change the meta description according to mybloggertricks.com tutorials but google search is not even showing my blogs new title and description. not even facebook when i share some thing on facebook it show "your description here" here is my blog url: http**://www.lifehacksbook.com/ you can check the source page is showing title and description even seo website are showing google search . but when i search it by myself it is the old one showing nothing but random post text. is there any solution can you guys help me out??? i expect the reply sooon. thanku

@lifehacks_book I visited your blog and I have seen the following facebook,twitter meta tag in your blogger template

<meta content='Facebook App ID here' property='fb:app_id'/>
<meta content='Facebook Admin ID here' property='fb:admins'/>
<meta content='@username' name='twitter:site'/>
<meta content='@username' name='twitter:creator'/>

In the above code, you need to add your facebook app ID and Admin id and also your twitter username and your blog’s username of twitter.

For Google Search Engine:- You need to wait at least for 1 week.

Thank you for your kind reply. i have created app id and have fixed that. what does these really matter to my blog… (the ap id , the user name for twitter in here especially)

Ok Let me wait for 1 week more . But as you have seen my blog name is something like this (Life Hacks Book | Master Your Life ) but it still shows Just ( Life Hacks) in google search. can u tell me why it has been long time i have changed this to the (Life Hacks Book | Master Your Life ). thanks

i am done doing this jsc-result-2016. can u check this up again **www.lifehacksbook.com

i am done with this sir…

Very interesting discussion glad that I came across such informative post.

Awesome I like it tahnk you very much… I have created app id and have fixed that. what does these really matter to my blog.

If you are using WordPress then go to your Header.php file and add this code just under body tag

Hello friends, when am enable my blogger seo meta tags, description, robot.txt they got disable after 2-3 days why ???

hi nice quation

wait for some dauys its automaticclay apear on google thanx

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?> <head> - Page Not Found - <style type="text/css"> <!-- /*

CSS…

</head><!–

-->

<!–<!––></body>–></body>

Wait some days after it will automatically apear on search engine

Hi NoeyLab, i just went through your blog now and i love the the design of your theme, can you please teach me how to create such theme for my blog? my blog looks so boring in views.