Attention Community Users

Based on the strict policy rules that we setup to discourage spam and self-promotion on the forum. I would like to inform the forum members to keep a close watch on any content you doubt as spam or as product promotion and flag it immediately.

Community members are also advise not to re-edit the contents of your topics completely after publishing it. This badly effects the Forum SEO and can result in permanent suspension of your account. Kindly keep the discussion in its original form, never edit and replace the content with something different than the original text. You can surely edit the contents to add something you forgot to mention or to correct a spell but kindly never change the sense of the text.

Please let me know if you would like further clarification in this regard.

Surprise: We just launched the forum officialy at our blog. You may now openly invite your friends and social connections to the forum. Do share your feedback on the blog post below:

Ok, I feel really dumb. But for the life of me, I can’t figure out how to put up a new post with a question! Help!

great and good topic it is really nice and i