This is how I would precisely answer this question
Minimum Requirements to get accepted by Adsense
- Having minimum ________ 400 words in each post. (Not mandatory)
- Having minimum ________ 400 readers/followers. (Not mandatory)
- Having atleast ________ 700 daily page views. (mandatory)
But you forget the most important question!
Must Have a great user interface! Nothing impresses Google employees more than a well setup website structure with good navigation system and professional layout. Focus on design as much as you can and try to remove all those fancy widgets and scripts that give an ugly touch to the site UI.
If you have the three of these mandatory requirements then consider yourself qualified
- A Minimum of 700 pageviews, not counting unique visitors here
- A Professional looking blog design with fast load time
- Quality content. You must not share illegal content and must follow the basic SEO guidlines
For newly setup blogs, I always recommend them to wait for at least 6 months and during that time focus on quality content and customize your blog as much as possible. Once you are ready with all the three mentioned requirements then you are ready to Go not just with AdSsense but also with Banner Ad networks like Buysellads!