All link in my home page are functioning(clickable) while links in my post are Not clickable

Please I need someone to review my website because I encounter problem… all link in my home page are functioning while links in my post pages/related post are disable,.

AT THE HOME PAGE the links on the home page are clickable,… visitor can only access link on the home page,

MAIN BODY/POST PAGE visitor can not access link to next/previous post including related post because the links are not clickable.

MY WEBSITE URL Emri Slot

Everything works fine :rage: Next/Previous and Related Posts are clickable

thanks just rectify the issue by re uploading the template.

Hi @emri, I don’t think the next and previous post title links are not working for me. @Mr_Raja, I hope you understood the question. According to my understanding, he is asking about the Next and Previous Post titles at the end of his posts. They aren’t working.

Since we are not aware of what exactly you are talking about, it seems to me that you are asking to check the next and previous post title links. I suggest you to check this MBT post from where you probably got that Page navigation: http://www.mybloggertricks.com/2013/12/show-next-previous-post-titles-in.html

Are you sure you copied and pasted all the 3 chunks of codes in your template? Please check it again and let me know if you still face any problems/issues.

I request you to be clear with your language as it caused me great discomfort understanding it. Your posts on your blog appear to be written nicely the same is expected from you here. :slight_smile:

I hope this helps.

-Rohan Chaubey.

Hello @emri,

Well @Rohan my friend, you are right. The Links in @emri’s Site is not working. The reason is, the script he/she used for Page Navigation works with Jquery 1 and the template he/she used also contain Jquery 1.5.1. Because of two types of Jquery versions, Scripts do not work properly. My suggestion is to remove below Jquery link:

<script src='http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'></script>

If Page Navigation still don’t works then add above link again and remove below one:

<script src='https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.5.1/jquery.min.js' type='text/javascript'></script>

Maybe removing above link damage your template so after removing link check your site Home Page and Posts. If something wrong happened then undo your step and reply us.

Thanks
Harman Singh Hira
Design Devta

Not still working,… . but the backup of same template is working perfectly in my other blog (BLOG 2), including the page navigation.

INITIAL STAGE At initial stage when i was editing the template in my main blog (BLOG 1) i included these code…

post {-webkit-user-select: none; -khtml-user-select: none; -moz-user-select: -moz-none; -ms-user-select: none; user-select: none;} to disable mouse effect (copy)

It was as a result of these i came to realize that the next and previous post title links are not working (clickable) including related post link

i became confused after i might have removed the code thinking it was the cause,…and equally uploaded the backup template. i have equally implemented your suggestion by removing the jquery link but to no avail.

what will i do now and i don’t want to change template… Or should i re-publish my post to MY other blog since the backup template is working perfectly there.

thanks

Thanks all… is now working… want to use these medium to thank you all for your time and effort especially those who contribute to the success of my blog. wish you the best…wish you long life,. thanks.