3 Awesome Ways To Display Keywords as Blog Title

In modern arena everyone eagerly want to two steps forward in SERP than competitors. lots of competition over there…different bloggers,webmasters play with different techniques to get first position.

So here i would also like to ask keywords displaying issue for Better SEO for Blogspot site.

Possible Three ways to display Keywords as Blog Title:

For example: site >> www.templatezy.com has Blogger default title **Templatezy**

Now >> we can display extra keywords for blog title in SERP for better ranking for selected keywords in three ways.

we will display keywords “Responsive Blogger Templates”

Method 1:

1: Either go to blogger dashboard >> Basic >> Click Title

2: Now put extra keywords: like this >> Templatezy: Responsive Blogger Templates

3: Setting this, it would display in google >> Templatezy: Responsive Blogger Templates

2nd Method:

1: Go to Blogger Dashboard: Template >> Edit Template

2: Now below <head> we put below conditions tags

<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == &quot;index&quot;'>
<title>Free Responsive Blogger Templates: <data:blog.pageTitle/></title> 
<b:else/>
<title><data:blog.pageName/> <data:blog.title/></title>
</b:if>

in this case; It would display the site title like this in search result: Templatezy: Free Responsive Blogger Templates

3rd Method

1: Go to Blogger Dashboard: Template >> Edit Template

2: Now below <head> we put below conditions tags

<title>Free Responsive Blogger Templates</title> 

in this case; when put to write www.templatezy.com in google. it would display only display Templatezy title

while someone search for keywords “Free Responsive Blogger Templates” then it would only only be seen same keywords “Free Responsive Blogger Templates” as Blog title in Search result. Here no title Templatezy will be seen.
Example for this case is. SoraTemplates, with keywords High Quality Free Blogger Templates

So here, i would like to ask which one is the recommended way to get ranking for the desire keywords we add into title. Or all they play same precedence for Google bot.

Normally we prefer keeping the blog title as simple as possible for branding purposes. Sites like mashable, moz, techcrunch, CNN and several others are using their root domain name as their Homepage title and this is extremely best to let people get habitual to your domain name.

As far as SEO is concerned the Title tag is an important metric to rank higher for a particular keyword but don’t try to insert or stuff keywords in your main blog title because you can insert your best keywords inside the meta description or post titles instead and keep the title clean . It has two benefits:

1. The visitors and robots will better know you by your brand name

2. The title will be short and it won’t exceed the 66 characters limit when inserted after your blog posts

• for example if your blog title is “Responsive Blogger Templates” and your particular post title is “XYZ Magazine Responsive Blogger Template” then your Full title in title tag would become “XYZ Magazine Responsive Blogger Template - Responsive Blogger Templates” Which means long title plus double occurrence of keywords such as “responsive” and “blogger template”

So a short price , branded title is always best for Homepage instead of using a long title full of keywords. That long title never helps in ranking higher although it may look like a smart idea.

Google recognises your blog through your content and back links only. So focus more on your meta descriptions and post titles and put your best LSI keywords inside the post body for effective results

Note: The Second method that you shared is best but do not add the words "Responsive Blogger Templates:" let me reach home and I will share the full code to take care of 404 page also in the code you shared

@Mohammad thanks for your query…but as you told above.

for example if your blog title is “Responsive >Blogger Templates” and your particular post title is “XYZ Magazine >Responsive Blogger Template” then your Full title in title tag >would become “XYZ Magazine Responsive Blogger Template - >Responsive Blogger Templates” Which means long title plus double occurrence of >keywords such as "responsive" and “blogger template”*

Let me clear, how did i hack this, which search show Templatezy after my post in search result Not the fully title after post >>> Templatezy: Free Responsive Blogger Templates.

It would show like this in search result: Xyz magazine power template: Templatezy

Here i would like to say, that how it show templatezy after the post even my original title is..Free Responsive Blogger Templates.

I simple include this conditional tags.

<title><data:blog.pageTitle/></title> 
<title><data:blog.pageName/> | Templatezy</title>

I think you know better than me how did it work.

If search for homepage, title will display as: Templatezy: Free Responsive Blogger Templates.

If search for any post in search engine like you mentioned.

Then it would become, friendly Title, not the complete blog title with the help of that condition tag.

XYZ Magazine Responsive Blogger Template | Templatezy

Because i insert Templatezy in that condition instead of adding. **<data:blog.title/>**

What to know from you, Is that ok in respect to SEO or not. ?

Yes you have done it correctly . Now search engines will surely show just templatezy after your post title. You have tackled the first concern for sure now. You can surely go for

responsive blogger templates

As your blog title if you don’t want to brand the domain name itself It is surely SEO friendly , no problem in it

@Mohammad Thanks again for your time,

but for brand name if do some magically trick,

Check out the 4th method.

Example: my primary domain Title i set in blogger basic option: Templatezy

Now if i add such condition tags.

<title>Responsive Blogger Templates</title> 

This code will display the brand name (Templatezy only} when someone search for my domain in google search

While…This will good also for getting ranking for the keyword: “Responsive Blogger Templates” when someone search for the keyword in google. this time only the keywords will showing up there for my blog homepage.

Example is soratemplates. search for soratemplates we will get SoraTemplates as title.

When search for keywords. High quality Free Blogger Templates it would display the same keyword for SoraTemplates as keywords.

So how this 4th condition Tag good for me to use. OR the previous one is good to use. Know from you again.

I would say that you introduced a great trick . Well job buddy. This is why I call this forum where we learn from each other. This trick is a unique one and I belive google is served the first title when we submit sitemap and it fetches the second longer one when it crawls the homepage . It is surely a great idea but I have not tested it. I will apply it on mbt and some other sites and see what impact it brings in terms of traffic

Nice idea to follow. Thanks bro.

I am finally online on my desktop, the complete code that you can now use is, keeping in mind also the error pages is:

<title>
		<data:blog.pageTitle/>
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType != &quot;error_page&quot;'>
		<data:blog.pageName/> - <data:blog.title/>
		404 | <data:blog.title/> 
</title>

you can now surely customize it as you prefer but that is what we use on MBT itself

Thanks for this valuable codes you provides to us.

Thanks @Templatezy Your All Methods are good but the 4th one is best!

Thanks for the guide, your words are always put SEO at the top.

That was such a nice trick @Templatezy, surely you have provided a unique trick and I will apply it just now to my blogs. Thank you to mohammad also for this forum which is helping us so much

@Rayer You are welcome! buddy, yes we started this forum to help each other. Its indeed a great step for all of us.