Hello! And Welcome to Blogger Help Forum.
Before Some Days, I have also set up a new domain from godaddy and I got same error. But Now, I have the solution of your problem.
You have to set this settings. Follow The Following Steps:
- Login to Your Godaddy Account and click on Manage on Domains.
- Now, You will see your all domains and setting icon on corner. Click on that icon and choose Domain Details.
- Now, Your Domain Details opens up. Navigate to DNS ZONE FILE and click on Add Record Under ZONE FILE (as shown in picture)
- Now, A Pop-Up Opens up in which you have to select. Click on Select Record box, A dropdrown opens up. Here, Choose A (Host).
- After Selecting A (Host) from Dropdown, It Extend and you will see three new boxes. First, Host. Second, Points To: and last, TTL. You have to fill as following:
In Host Box:
In Points To Box:
Don't Touch TTL box.
- Click on FINISH Button after doing all that.
- Now, Again Do this process from steps 5 and 6. But This time, You have to change one thing.
Second Time, You have to fill following numbers in POINTS To Box:
Third Time, You have to fill following numbers in Points To Box:
Fourth Time, You have to fill following numbers in point to box:
- Stop! You also have to do this only four times. After It, Your Domain Detail Page Will Look Like This:
- Now, you have to follow @Templatezy 's Steps which are:
10- Now, Take a Look to your blog without www. You will see that your website will opens up without adding www in the front of your url!
Thank You for Giving me Chance To Help You!