We did not approve your application for the reasons listed below
1. Site does not comply with Google policies: We’re unable to approve your AdSense application at this time for one of the reasons listed below or another reason listed in our program policies. We recommend that you review the information provided below and make the necessary changes to your site.
2. You need to improve your site’s user experience.
To ensure a good experience for users and advertisers, publishers participating in the AdSense program are required to adhere to the Webmaster Quality guidelines. These guidelines provide many tips to help you to provide a positive experience for your users. You’ll also find more useful information in this AdSense blog post which highlights five user experience principles. Applying these principles will help you to provide a great experience for users on your site.
3. Your site is a chat site which is not compliant with our policy.
Publishers are encouraged to experiment with a variety of ad placements and ad formats. However, as stated in our program policies, AdSense publishers may not place ad code, search boxes or search results in chat programs. This includes, but is not limited to, instant messaging (IMs), chat sites and other pages that contains dynamic content.
4. You need to remove all content that encourages violation of Google product policies.
Publishers may not provide the means to circumvent the policies of any Google products, such as by allowing users to download YouTube videos, or encourage the violation of Google AdSense policies. Moreover, publishers may not make use of Google brand features such as logos, screenshots, or other distinctive features without our express permission. For more information, please visit our content policies.
5. Your site is dedicated to the sale and distribution of term papers.
We’re happy to see our publishers’ sites full of useful and informative content, however, as stated in our content policies, the sale or distribution of term papers, or any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activity, or infringes on the legal rights of others is not allowed.
How to solve this problem???
my site http://www.muktotips.com